REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING OF THE LACKAWAXEN TOWNSHIP BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
Wednesday, May 19,2010
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Comment on Agenda Items
- Approval of Minutes
- Approval of Bills - $32,842.09-GENERAL FUND* $ - LIQUID FUELS* *
- Coviello-Regarding Minor Subdivision
- McKay- Regarding Conditional Use for Bluestone Recovery/Minor Natural Resource Use-Conditional Use Decision
- Huresky- Regarding Minor Subdivision/Lot Consolidation
- Friedman- Lot Consolidation for Lot #880 & Lot #881 in Masthope
- Ordinance #91- Regarding Damaged Buildings-Amendment to Ordinance #82-Need to Approve
- Bid for T421 ( Markle Road )- Submitted by Wayco, ER Linde Constr.
- Bid for T497 ( Masthope Avenue )- Submitted by Wayco, ER Linde Constr.
- Bid for T468 ( Engvaldsen Road )- Submitted by Wayco, ER Linde Constr.
- Bid for 1996 Ford F350- None Submitted
SOLICITOR'S REPORT ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Park Reserved - The Park is Reserved on May 23rd for Woodloch
- Clean Up Day - Scheduled for May 22nd from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Road Task Force-Fire Commission-Ambulance Committee
PUBLIC COMMENT ADJOURNMENT